Saturday, March 27, 2010

...this is me...

vli happy finaly hav my own new blog....^^ i left smt vli important to me but now.....i get more new then that!!!!what i mean is....i hav more time b with my fren n my dear family....i found tat they r d oni one i can thrust n wanna b wit them all my life...^^ i had love someone for 4 years....he care about me...thrust me...act funny whn i upset...*^^* always listen to me said smt not important(haha vli bad right) i was too rely on him whn i nid him...i had learn many things from him in pass 4 years ...vli appreaciate to him always be by my side and support me whn i go through hard time...but now i left him...no y no reason...if reali wan a reason maybe i wanna be more independence...althought i cant reali forget him nw but i believe i can handle tis well...jus don give up!!!(will miss him sometime :P)reali thanks to him had teach me many...very certain he will take good care all the time...hope he will overcome all difficulties with an indomitable will.... yeah...i had grow up!!!!^^....keep on...=>

2 comments: